Sunday, December 17, 2023

 This is a piece I wrote in 2014 in response to an aquaintance asking what I would do if confronted with brain tumours and a tumour on the bladder.

This is my response.

"If it were me faced with this health challenge of a tumour on the bladder that has metastasised to the brain, I would do the following.

To begin with, keeping in mind that the body has been overwhelmed by toxicity and acidity and has tried to contain this by making tumours as a storage for the excess.

First I would cease all activities that are in any way stressful.

Then for the next 14 days I would drink water only, nothing else, 1l per 22 kgs of body weight.

I would rest and if possible I would take a walk of 30-40 minutes each day to help move the lymph.

I would cease all other activities including watching TV and reading newspapers.

If I could, I would listen to music and talking books, watch documentaries and read only those things that would bring positivity to my life.

At the end of fourteen days I would replace 2 litres of water per day with freshly made juice.

If one was drinking 3 litres of water, then replace 2l with juice and continue with 1l of water.

The recipe for the juice is, 2kg of carrots washed and topped, 2 red, 2 yellow and 2 green apples including the core and the skin, a lemon about the size of your fist including the skin and a piece of beetroot about the size of your fist. 

I would peel the beetroot as I don’t like the ‘earthy’ taste of the skin. 

If yellow apples aren’t available just add an extra red and green one instead.

I would do this for the next 28 days, just 2 litres of juice and the balance of the water that makes up the total liquid intake of 1litre/22kgs of body weight.

At the end of this protocol I would then reassess my condition, if there was any sign of any tumours I would repeat the 14 days on water only and the 28 days of juice.

Whether or not there are any tumours, please contact me.

During this time weight loss may be of concern. 

It is not uncommon to release up to about 1/2 a kilogram per day. 

Eventually the body will reach a point of equilibrium where no further weight is released. 

At this point in time the body may look somewhat emaciated however rest assured it will recover.

There will be times where the body will experience times of acute headaches and nausea.

This is due to stored up toxicity being released into the bloodstream prior to being filtered out by the kidneys, the lungs and the liver. If sweating occurs this may produce a less than agreeable body odour.

The tongue may become coated and ‘furry’, the breath may have a ‘bad’ odour as may the urine and the stool as the body releases old stored up plaque. 

There may be times where the site of a previous injury may erupt again and the pain and soreness could last for a day or more as the body goes about rehealing the old injury because at the time it was not in a fit condition to do so.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if at any time you have any concerns.

Graeme Ward October 2014"

No comments: